ACLL2017: Final Paper Submission
If your abstract is accepted and you have paid the registration fee, you are encouraged to submit a full paper before June 14, 2017 for inclusion in the Online Conference Proceedings.
Final papers must be uploaded through the Online Submission System, not through email. The full article must be submitted as a MS Word document in .doc format (not as a PDF or in .docx format). Please ensure that your paper is ready to go to press by the submission deadline, having thoroughly read the paper for errors; this is especially important if English is not your first language.
Formatting your paper
Download the Final Paper Design Template and carefully follow the formatting guidelines.
Papers that do not follow the formatting guidelines will be returned for editing and may miss being published in the proceedings.
- APA Style
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- All paragraphs and body text justified and single spaced
- One line separating paragraphs or sections. Do not indent.
- Page size set to A4
- Margins: Top & Bottom – 2.54cm; Left & Right – 3.17cm (Office 2003 Default)
- Manuscript not to exceed 5000 words (excluding tables, figures and references), those longer will be returned for editing
- All graphs and visuals must be inserted in a JPEG image format, within the page margins. Center images. Do not insert “wordart” such as arrows, lines, or text boxes.
- Bold any section/paragraph headers, left align
- Do not use any page headers, footers or page numbers. (Footnotes are acceptable)
- Use only portrait layout. Do not have any pages in landscape layout.
- References / Bibliography to start on a new page, left align
- OPTIONAL: A contact email address can be added to the end of the paper after references. IAFOR is not responsible for unsolicited emails received.
- We do not accept final papers via email.
- All final papers must be uploaded through the online submission system, using your original log-in information.