The Asian Conference on Ethics, Religion & Philosophy 2017
Art Center Kobe, Kobe, Japan
Wednesday, March 22 - Saturday, March 25, 2017
Abstract Submission Deadline: November 15, 2016
Registration Deadline for Presenters: February 15, 2017
Hear the latest research. Publish before a global audience. Present in a supportive environment. Network. Experience Japan. Join a global academic community.
The International Academic Forum (IAFOR), in conjunction with its global university and institutional partners, is proud to announce The Asian Conference on Ethics, Religion & Philosophy 2017 (ACERP2017).
This international and interdisciplinary conference will act as a centre for academics, practitioners and professionals to discuss new research in the Ethics, Religion & Philosophy. ACERP2017 will create opportunities for the internationalisation of higher education and sharing of expertise. We invite professionals from all corners of the world to develop policies, exchange ideas, and promote new partnerships with organisations and peers.
The Asian Conference on Ethics, Religion & Philosophy 2017 (ACERP2017) will be held alongside The Asian Conference on Psychology and the Behavioral Sciences (ACP2017). Registration for either of these conferences will allow participants to attend sessions in the other.
Conference Theme: “Identity”
The conference theme for ACERP2017 is “Identity”, and the organisers encourage submissions that approach this theme from a variety of perspectives. However, the submission of other topics for consideration is welcome and we also encourage sessions across a variety of interdisciplinary and theoretical perspectives.
Submissions are organised into the following thematic streams:
- Philosophy – Philosophy and Religion
- Philosophy – Philosophy and the Arts
- Philosophy – Philosophy and Public Policy
- Philosophy – Philosophy and Technology
- Philosophy – Philosophy and Culture
- Philosophy – Philosophy and Education
- Philosophy – Philosophy and Peace Studies
- Philosophy – Comparative Philosophy
- Philosophy – Linguistics, Language and Philosophy
- Ethics – Medical Ethics
- Ethics – Business and Management Ethics
- Ethics – Ethics in Education
- Ethics – Ethics, Law, and Justice
- Ethics – Ethics and Globalisation
- Ethics – Ethics and Science
- Ethics – Comparative Ethics
- Ethics – Linguistics, Language and Ethics
- Religion – Theism and Atheism
- Religion – Feminism and Religious Traditions
- Religion – Religion and Education
- Religion – Religion and Peace Studies
- Religion – Mysticism, Faith, and Scientific Culture
- Religion – Interfaith Dialogue
- Religion – Comparative Religion
- Religion – Linguistics, Language and Religion
- Interdisciplinary – Conflict Resolution and Mediation Studies
Why join an IAFOR conference?
IAFOR Publishing Opportunities
The IAFOR Journal of Ethics, Religion & Philosophy is a peer-reviewed, editorially independent, open access journal associated with IAFOR’s Conferences on ethics, religion and philosophy. A small number of papers from the Conference Proceedings will be selected by the journal editor for reworking and revising, in line with normal processes of review. It is expected that between five and ten percent of papers included in any given Conference Proceedings will be developed for inclusion in the journal. The editor may also commission pieces or accept articles from the open call, subject to the same processes of peer review.
If your abstract is accepted and you have registered for the conference, you are encouraged to submit a full paper for inclusion in the official Conference Proceedings published on the website. Final papers should be uploaded through the submissions system in time for the submission deadline.
THINK, The Academic Platform, is IAFOR’s online magazine, publishing the latest in interdisciplinary research and ideas from some of the world’s foremost academics, many of whom have presented at IAFOR conferences. Content is varied in both subject and form, with everything from full research papers, to shorter opinion pieces, interviews, podcasts, film and photography.
IAFOR Ethics, Religion and Philosophy Conference Videos
IAFOR University & Institutional Partners
The International Academic Forum works with Institutional Partners to encourage the best in international, intercultural and interdisciplinary research at this conference.
We work closely with senior administrators and professors to develop programmes that are timely, thought-provoking and academically rigorous. It is through this global partnership alliance that our interdisciplinary conferences are backed by some of the world’s foremost institutions of learning. Read more about our partners.