Submissions are OPEN.
- Once an article has been rejected, an author cannot resubmit either an amendment to this article or another article for this issue of the journal.
- We will only accept one submission from any author in a particular issue and no more than two submissions, in different issues, over the course of a year. This includes both individual and shared authorship. If you submit as an individual you may not be a shared author on another submission, and vice versa. Also, if you have had a submission rejected you cannot be an author on another paper for that same issue.
Before submission, please ensure that you are aware of the following:
- If a submission is out of scope, does not meet academic standards or does not follow the Author Guidelines, the editors will reject it (within a week).
- Plagiarism screening software is used to verify the originality of all submissions.
- An author who submits substantially similar work to more than one publisher, or who submits work similar to work already published, must disclose this at the time of submission in the Dual Publications field.
- Please note that papers already submitted to or published in IAFOR Conference Proceedings are not accepted for publication in any of IAFOR’s journals.
- Generally, published articles are are expected to be between 4,000 and 7,000 words in length.
- Submissions are generally sent to 2 anonymous reviewers (and 3 if there is discrepancy between reviewers).
- In general, it takes 2 to 3 months to return a decision to authors. Thank you for your patience during this time.