Aims & Scope
The IAFOR Journal of Language Learning is an Open Access, peer-reviewed, international journal. The journal encourages interdisciplinary research, with the primary focus being on language learning and its relation to the other academic disciplines such as applied linguistics, educational technology, sociology and psychology. We welcome original, previously unpublished papers which are not under consideration for publication in any other journal. Full papers submitted to the related IAFOR conference proceedings research repositories will also be considered if the version submitted to the journal is revised and differs from the previously published article by at least 30 percent. All papers are reviewed equally according to standard peer review processes, regardless of whether or not the authors have attended a related IAFOR conference.
The journal covers a variety of topics, including:
- Reflective language teaching and learning
- Language learning and assessment
- ICT and CALL in language learning
- Curriculum and/ or programme development for language learning
- Language teacher education
- Cross-cultural aspects of language learning
- Language learning among young learners
- Adult language learners
- Psychological issues in language learning
- Social issues in language learning
There is no submission fee for the IAFOR Journal of Language Learning.
Page and Colour Charges
There are no page or colour charges for the IAFOR Journal of Language Learning.