Submissions to the IAFOR Journal of Language Learning are now closed.
Before submission, please ensure that you are aware of the following:
- If a submission is out of scope, does not meet academic standards or does not follow the Author Guidelines, the editors will reject it (usually within two weeks).
- Plagiarism screening software is used to verify the originality of all submissions.
- An author who submits substantially similar work to more than one publisher, or who submits work similar to work already published, must disclose this at the time of submission in the Dual Publications field.
- Please note that papers already submitted to or published in IAFOR Conference Proceedings are not accepted for publication in any of IAFOR’s journals.
- Generally, contributions should be between 4,000 and 7,000 words in length.
- Submissions are generally sent to 3 anonymous reviewers (minimum 2 if there is clear positive feedback).
- In general, it takes 2 to 3 months to return a decision to authors. Thank you for your patience during this time.