THINK is an online magazine presenting the latest in interdisciplinary research and ideas from some of the world's foremost academics and thought leaders. As a publishing platform, THINK makes selected research presented at IAFOR's international, intercultural, interdisciplinary conferences freely available to a global academic audience.
THINK was conceived by academics, for academics, with the following objectives:
- To provide an international, far-reaching platform for the best research presented at IAFOR conferences
- To make original, high-quality, thought-provoking multimedia content freely accessible to a wide readership
- To facilitate the opportunity for academics to step outside of the traditional research publishing status quo – to get creative, explore different disciplines and to have their ideas heard, shared and discussed by a diverse, global audience.
Content on THINK spans everything from the arts to psychology, politics to film, law to education and history to technology, presenting research, ideas and perspectives from every corner of the globe. The format is varied, encompassing full research papers, long-form journalism, opinion pieces, creative writing, interviews, podcasts, video, photography and more.
Spread the Word
THINK is an ambitious project that aims to disseminate the best and most exciting interdisciplinary research to a global academic readership. Please help us spread the word.
- Tell your students, friends and colleagues about THINK
- Subscribe to our regular newsletter to receive the latest articles to your inbox
- Share and like our Facebook and Twitter pages.
Submit to THINK
We are currently accepting editorials, interviews, essays, creative writing, featured profiles and in-depth article submissions. We welcome photographs to accompany written pieces, and also publish topical photo-essays. Articles should be between 750 and 2,500 words. Please send proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org and include "THINK proposal" in the subject line.