Submissions are now CLOSED.
Before submission, please ensure that you are aware of the following:
- If a submission is out of scope, does not meet academic standards or does not follow the Author Guidelines, the editors will reject it without review.
- Plagiarism screening software is used to verify the originality of all submissions.
- An author who submits substantially similar work to more than one publisher, or who submits work similar to work already published, must disclose this at the time of submission in the Dual Publications field.
- Please note that papers already submitted to or published in IAFOR or any other Conference Proceedings are not accepted for publication in any of IAFOR’s journals.
- Generally, typical submissions are about 6,000 words in length. Significantly shorter (or longer) texts would find it difficult to advance to the publication stage.
- In general, it takes 2 to 3 months to return a decision to authors. Thank you for your patience during this time.