Submissions for Volume 5 Issue 2 and the Special Issue on "Technology in the Classroom" are now closed. Submissions for Volume 6 Issue 1 will open on October 1, 2017.
Before submission, please ensure that you are aware of the following:
- If a submission is out of scope, does not meet academic standards or does not follow the Author Guidelines, the editors will reject it (within a week).
- Plagiarism screening software is used to verify the originality of all submissions.
- An author who submits substantially similar work to more than one publisher, or who submits work similar to work already published, must disclose this at the time of submission in the Dual Publications field.
- If you submitted your article to the proceedings of a conference, please provide a new title for your paper and develop your work. The conference paper and the submitted journal paper must differ by at least 30% to be considered for the journal.
- Submissions are generally sent to 3 anonymous reviewers (minimum 2 if there is clear positive feedback).
- In general, it takes 2 to 3 months to return a decision to authors. Thank you for your patience during this time.