Submissions are now CLOSED
for Volume 10 Issue 3: Studies in Education.
Submission period: Monday July 4 – Friday August 5 (9am JST), 2022
- All submissions should include sound theoretical and/or conceptual foundations: if these are absent, the manuscript WILL NOT be considered.
- All submissions must pass pre-screening before being forwarded to the editorial team.
- Any manuscript that does not follow our Author Guidelines, or is flagged for plagiarism (checked with iThenticate), will be rejected at the submission stage.
- Once an article has been rejected, an author cannot resubmit either an amendment to this article or another article for this issue of the journal.
- We will only accept one submission from any author in a particular issue and no more than two submissions, in different issues, over the course of a year. This includes both individual and shared authorship. If you submit as an individual you may not be a shared author on another submission, and vice versa. Also, if you have had a submission rejected you cannot be an author on another paper for that same issue.