ONLY use this form for submissions to the Special Issue 2018 titled “Teacher Education: Challenges and Opportunities”, with a target publication date of September 30, 2018. The aim of this special issue is to discuss teacher education and its opportunities and challenges. Find out more here: https://iafor.org/journal/iafor-journal-of-education/
Please include “Special Issue” at the beginning of your article title in the submission form and article file.
Please note: General submissions for the IAFOR Journal of Education are closed at this time. Do not use this form for general submissions.
If you experience any difficulties with submission, please contact email@example.com and provide details of the issue you are encountering.
Before submission, please ensure that you are aware of the following:
- If a submission is out of scope, does not meet academic standards or does not follow the Author Guidelines, the editors will reject it (within a week).
- Plagiarism screening software is used to verify the originality of all submissions.
- An author who submits substantially similar work to more than one publisher, or who submits work similar to work already published, must disclose this at the time of submission in the Dual Publications field.
- If you submitted your article to the proceedings of a conference, please provide a new title for your paper and develop your work. The conference paper and the submitted journal paper must differ by at least 30% to be considered for the journal.
- There is no word or page limit. Generally, published articles are 20–25 pages in length.
- Submissions are generally sent to 3 anonymous reviewers (minimum 2 if there is clear positive feedback).
- In general, it takes 2 to 3 months to return a decision to authors. Thank you for your patience during this time.