Submissions are now closed for the IAFOR Journal of Education: Language Learning Issue.
To submit a manuscript to the IAFOR Journal of Education, please use the journal's main submission page.
Before making a submission to the IAFOR Journal of Education: Language Learning Issue, please ensure that you are aware of the following:
- If a submission is out of scope, does not meet academic standards or does not follow the Author Guidelines, the editors will reject it (usually within two weeks).
- An author who submits substantially similar work to more than one publisher, or who submits work similar to work already published, must disclose this at the time of submission in the Dual Publications field.
- Please note that papers already submitted to or published in IAFOR Conference Proceedings are not accepted for publication in any of IAFOR’s journals.
- Submissions are generally sent to 3 anonymous reviewers (minimum 2 if there is clear positive feedback).
- In general, it takes 2 to 3 months to return a decision to authors. Thank you for your patience during this time.